The HTS-NMR platform provides unrivalled performance for our cryogen-free NMR magnets and instruments in the 100MHz-400MHz range. A unique feature is the ability to operate at varying fields, opening up a wide range of research and industrial applications. With a high tolerance to vibration, HTS-NMR analysers are ideal for both remote or mobile laboratories and demanding process applications alike.
One magnet, multi-purpose: HTS-110’s variable field magnet systems are suitable for High Resolution Spectroscopy, NMR Relaxometry, Field Cycling NMR and NQR.
HTS-NMR can be used for in-line chemical reaction monitoring, process control and quality assurance in a diverse range of industries, including:
- Biofuels and Polymers
- Fine Chemicals
- Food and Beverage
Accurate monitoring and control of chemical conversion processes can provide
- Rapid return on investment
- More consistent product composition
- Reduced variable costs in production
HTS-NMR delivers these benefits through enabling:
- Multiple NMR methods with a single cryogen-free instrument
- A low stray field which is safe for operators and which allows other instruments to be placed nearby
- Turn on and off as required – allowing safe plant monitoring and maintenance
- Easy relocation – enabling movement between experiments to different plant sectors, or for use in a mobile laboratory